Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Very First Blog

April 14, 2010

Today marks the very first day of my blog. This is a brand new thing for me, and also my mom, who is my facilitator. I have only read a couple of blogs before, one done by my friend, Jessica and another by my friend, Courtney. Theirs are great and I hope mine will be coming along quickly! I already love Facebook and am anxious to start a new addition. A few things about me; I love animals, especially cats, cooking and baking, music of all kinds, friends, socializing, shopping, movies, the list goes on and on. I have the best brother in the world too. I really owe the start of my blog to Katie and Chris, who were at my house last night for our regular Barnaby's pizza night, and they suggested I try this one out. This first one will be short, as I want to be sure I am doing this correctly! Thanks again Katie and Chris! You are the best! Talk to everyone soon! Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment