Monday, April 19, 2010

Fun With Friends!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Yesterday was a really great day because I got to visit with my friend, Elizabeth who was in town from Washington D.C. It was really nice to see her and I am so happy she took the time to come over. She was only here for 2 days and has a big family who wanted to spend time with her too. I have known Elizabeth since kindergarten and she is a true friend. She is very funny too and always has lots of stories to share with us. We have had quite the adventures over the years and Elizabeth was actually the first person from school to invite me over to play at her house. She and her sister, Alison fought over who got to push me in my wheelchair. I will never forget that. Then, there was the time at Pleasant Ridge during gym class that she was my helper and ran into the brick wall with me. I bumped my head and she was way more upset than anyone else. She needed the nurse more than I did! We always used to go Trick or treating together and we would go to this one house in my neighborhood where the man gave us huge Hershey Bars. We never missed his house! We love to talk about those days so much. I miss her a lot now that she lives and works in D.C. and has quite a busy and exciting life. So, Elizabeth, if you get to read this, this is dedicated to you!

Today my friends from Oakton came over for lunch and we had a great time too. Lots of laughing and talking and of course, eating! Wish everyday could be filled with these activities. Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Love these memories :) Happy you got to see Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete