Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time for an Update

February 12, 2011

It has been quite awhile since I have posted on my blog. This will be a short one, but will try and post again soon.

My family and I went away for a month from the middle of December to the middle of January. We had a great time in Fountain Hills, Arizona and rented a great house facing a ravine and desert. It was so beautiful and serene. The weather was fantastic. Not too hot and actually, just right. Lots of sunshine and very little rain. I got to visit my fifth grade teacher who now lives in Tucson and had such a fantastic time seeing her again and having a great lunch at a Mexican restaurant. We also visited with one of my brother's college roomates who lives in Phoenix and got to meet his new son and two fabulous dogs! We also visited the place where our accessible van was modified about 10 years ago and got to see the whole process of how it is done. Also spent a great time with the CEO who we met 10 years ago and hadn't seen until now. We are hoping to go back next February and rent the same house. It was absolutely perfect. All on one level, hot tub, pool, and even a theatre. couldn't have asked for more.

I am taking a new Sociology class this semester in college and really love it. The Professor is one of my all time favorites too.

Yesterday I went back to my elementary school for their annual event called
Jump Rope For Heart. They have an award named after me for participation and I go back every year for the event. It was so much fun!

I really have to start doing this more often! I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment